Can we judge a book by it’s cover? It depends. We wanted play on this idiom, unhinging the metaphor and demonstrating one of the highest power of fashion: to give people the possibility to gain the appearance and personality they desire, allowing them to play out and realize their sexuality identity, being perceived as something else than themselves.
Fashion can make one be what he/she wishes to be.
- screenplay and direction / Erick Loi, Gabriele Inzaghi
- director of photography / Mauro Chiarello
- color grading / Toboga, Milan
- executive producer / Cristina Dell’Oro
- music / Nicolò Fragile / Gianfranco Clerici / Erick Loi